If the user engages with the Website under authority from a different party or on another party’s behalf, then “you” (and its variants, including “your,” “yours,” etc.) as used herein refers to that person on whose behalf the Website is used (e.g., an employer). If the person engaging with our Website is an individual, acting in their own individual capacity, then “you” (and its variants) refers to that individual. If you have anyone using the Website on your behalf, you agree that you are responsible for the actions and inactions of all such persons, as they were your own.
The Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older . By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company pursuant to applicable laws, and meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or all of the Website, to users, including registered users (if such feature is available).
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Company’s name, the terms “dYdX” and “dYdX Operations subDAO”, Company’s logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any export control laws applicable in the United States, Canada, or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using identifiers associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Allow any third party to access the Website on your behalf or using your credentials (if any).
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted portions of the Website, security software or other administrative applications associated therewith.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Use, transmit, introduce or install any code, files, scripts, agents or programs intended to do harm or allow unauthorized access, including, for example, viruses, worms, time bombs, back doors and Trojan horses (collectively, “Malicious Code”) on or through the Website, or accessing or attempting to access the Website for the purpose of infiltrating a computer or computing system or network, or damaging the software components of the Website, or the systems of the hosting provider, any other suppliers or service provider involved in providing the Website, or another user.
- Distribute Malicious Code or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Use the Website, or the information made accessible thereon, for or in connection with, any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote, or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in phishing, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to applicable jurisdictions’ embargoes, hacking, stolen products, and items used for theft, hazardous materials, or any illegal activities.
- Pose as another person or entity without authorization.
- Use the Website, or the information made accessible thereon, directly or indirectly, for, on behalf of, for the benefit of, any third party.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website may include content developed by or relating to third parties, including the owners and operators of blockchain protocols and bridges. You acknowledge and agree that we do not have any responsibility for such third-party content.
All decisions you make based on information provided through the Website is your sole responsibility and you hold us harmless from and against any losses you suffer as a result of such decisions. You understand that we do not act as your financial advisors or give you any investment advice of any kind with respect to your use or exchange of digital assets. You agree and understand that under no circumstances will the operation of the Website and your use of it be deemed to create a relationship that includes the provision of or tendering of investment advice. NO FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, TAX, LEGAL OR SECURITIES ADVICE IS GIVEN THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. No content found on the Website, whether created by us, a third party, or another user is or should be considered as investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by us or any third party to transact in any digital assets, securities, or other financial instruments.
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but such content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may link to our Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent in each instance.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Website contains links to and access to third-party content and resources, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links, and digital asset trading protocols, among other things. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is formed in the Cayman Islands. We make no claims that the Website or any of its contents are accessible or appropriate for persons or entities who do not reside in the Cayman Islands. All such persons use the Website at their own risk.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available on the internet or the Website will be free of Malicious Code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE THEREON, OR YOUR ACCESS TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT POSTED ON, REFERENCED ON, OR LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE THEREON, THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Website is operated by dYdX Operations Services Limited, Ogier Global (Cayman) Limited, 89 Nexus Way, Camana Bay, Grand Cayman KY1- 9009, Cayman Islands.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.